Silk Lash and Volume Lash Training
Silk lash is the application made by attaching silk eyelashes one by one to the natural eyelash. This application is also called as ‘classic volume lashes’ abroad.
The expert who will do the application has to know which natural eyelash and which silk eyelash should be applied by considering all the types of silk eyelashes, thickness, length, curves and etc.
Because each person’s eyelash thickness, length and curve are different and not every natural lash can carry the same silk lash.
Some of the trainings that should be taken before the application training;
- Silk Lash Types
- Natural Lash analysis
It should be the right choice of silk eyelashes for the natural eyelashes.
Unfortunately, very bad applications are made in our country rint his field and most of the cases the natural eyelash is damaged.
Silk lashes is not an application that harms the natural eyelash if the right application, the right material and the right use are provided.
The most common reasons for the complaints of “I got silk lashes, but my natural lashes fell out” are mostly due to the mistakes of the applicators and the use of wrong materials.
The most successful countries in silk lash applications are Russia, Far East countries and Ukraine.
The application called Russian Volume, which we call volume lashes, is not a one by one application like silk lashes, in this type the aim is to achieve the desired volume and thickness not like the silk lashes simplicity.
Since the application cannot be done by everyone, there are ready products for volume lashes but the volume lash sets are not healthy for natural lashes.
Silk Eyelash Training Content
- What to do in case of allergies
- Natural eyelash analysis
- Silk lash types and selection of quality silk lashes
- The importance of Material selection for the specialist (tweezers, eye pads, adhesives by the second)
- Material selection according to natural lash
- Silk lash application
- Applying silk lashes according to eye shape
- Silk eyelash care and subsequent processes
- What the customer should pay attention to when using silk lashes
- Malpractice analysis and what to do
- Removing silk eyelashes in the right ways
Volume Lash Training Content
- – Sterilization
- – Allergic conditions and what to do in cases
- – Natural eyelash analysis
- – Volume lashes types and selection of high quality volume lashes
- – The importance of Material selection for the specialist (tweezers, eye pads, adhesives by the second)
- – Volume lash application
- – Manual opening of volume lashes by hand.
- – Volume lash application according to eye shape
- – Volume lash care and subsequent processes
- – What the customer should pay attention to when using Volume lashes
- – Malpractice analysis and what to do
- – Conversion of silk lashes into volume lashes
- – Removing volume lashes in the right ways
Classic Training: 2 days (1 day theory and 1 day practice on the model)
Master Class Training: 2 Days (1 day theory and 1 day practice on the model)